Are you available for work with immediate effect? Do you have a minimum of 3 year experience dealing with Bookkeeping and Payroll? Are you looking to work within a fast paced company where you can thrive, learn and potentially be promoted within? If so, please read on.
Our client who are based in Glasgow City Centre are a highly successful Accountants looking for an experienced individual to manage their payroll and client book-keeping on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of three years relevant experience within an Accountancy Firmand will be able to:
- Prepare client weekly and monthly payrolls on Sage, including RTI submissions, starters/leavers,
- End of year submissions and P11d's
- Complete CIS returns online
- Calculate and complete VAT returns from client books and SageWork in a team environment and be prepared to work to meet deadlines providing an exceptional service to our varied client base
- Maintain client sales, purchase and nominal ledgers using Sage 50 Accounts and show
- competency in Microsoft Excel
If you have the relevant skills and years of experience then please submit your CV as this isn't an opportunity to be missed.
Working: Monday - Friday
£20,000 - £25,000
City Centre Location
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.