Senior Accounts Manager
Senior Accounts / Client Manager / Finance / Accounts
My Client, a very well established Chartered Accountants, are looking for a new Senior Accounts person to join their vibrant, knowledgeable, diverse team. They are renowned for creating a fantastic working environment for their staff, where ideas are shared and personal development is encouraged.
You will be responsible for the preparation of the management and annual accounts, Corporate Tax computations and Personal Tax Returns for a portfolio of businesses (Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited companies) and personal taxation clients. You will give advice on a number of accounting matters and remuneration planning, etc, along with preparing Board Minutes and Dividend Vouchers for company clients.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with small and medium businesses - sole trader partnerships and limited companies
- Demonstrable experience in personal and company taxation
- Ideally ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience using IRIS, VT, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Inform Direct or an ability to learn that software quickly
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Car owner/driver, willing to visit clients - including some in London
- Some experience in business development and/or marketing would be useful in order to identify opportunities to benefit clients.
Software training will be given where necessary, with assistance also being given by the Partner and two Client Managers. A willingness to use Cloud accounting such as Xero is essential. In return, you will be supported to continue growing in your knowledge to progress within the company.
Please contact Gemma Rae-Leach to apply.