Practice- Audit Senior/Audit Junior
Senior - Practice and Audit
Liverpool City Centre
Salary Range - £18,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and entry level
Consultants Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuillam
Our client is a well-respected and a high profile practice based in Liverpool city centre. They form part of a larger organisation with offices across the North West.
Their current requirement is for a Semi Senior / Senior to add value to their client services.
You will be involved in a mixture of audit and general practice responsibilities with a focus on Audit. Responsibilities include:
- Accounts preparation for clients from sole traders to circa £4m turnover
- Audit of larger clients working with other team members (this may include work on site)
- Some management accounts preparation
- VAT and Corporation Tax involvement
- Dependent on prior experience some involvement with business development
Applicants can be Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE and the salary will reflect level of experience; study support is available
Apart from study there are other benefits to consider and there is great scope for personal development.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072509