About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The Treasury Assistant role is an ideal role to gain experience an international corporate Treasury environment. The Treasury Assistant is the backbone in a small team. Prime responsibilities are administrative in nature, but the role will be expanded to other Treasury areas when the administrative part is well covered.
The Treasury Assistant ensures that all Treasury payments are executed, all users in the Electronic Banking Portal(s) and the Treasury Management System are setup and maintained properly. This is a complex task in an international environment.
Additionally, the Treasury Assistant should become an international payment expert in order to ensure international payments are properly executed and trouble shoot errors.
The TMF Group Treasury Department is responsible for worldwide Treasury operations like Group cash management, managing bank loans, foreign currency exposures, bank relationships, bank portals and all related matters. With a presence in 85 countries this bring interesting challenges from many angles!
- Execute all Treasury related payments, mainly for funding the countries and settlement of intercompany invoices.
- Solve payment issues when they arise
- Manage users and user rights in the Electronic Bank Portal(s)
- Manage users and user rights in the Treasury Management System
- Open and close bank accounts and maintain bank authorizations
- Manage the annual Bank Confirmation process
- Role will be expanded to additional responsibilities in the future
- Back-up and support to other Treasury department members
- Associate degree or degree (or comparable) with at least 2 years relevant experience in working in a banking environment
- Work accurate. Eye for detail, but also see the big picture and context of the activities performed.
- Experience with (international) payments and bank systems is a plus
- Self-starter that is eager to learn and understand the processes behind the numbers.
- Good skills in Excel and Office. Mastering financial systems quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who enjoys working independently and in a team
- Good written and communication skills in English language
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work