Our regional office in Guildford are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude and positive work ethic, to join their growing team as a Candidate Researcher.
The candidate researcher is the first step on the career ladder in the recruitment industry and with the achievement of set targets will progress into an Associate Consultant position which is a sales based role.
What does a Researcher do?
- Researches news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market place
- Proactively acts upon information gathered from candidates and research
- Actively promotes and builds the reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment market place
- Screen CV's
- Source new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Manages a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future
- Creates company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Conducts telephone based interviews and face-to-face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration
Why work for us?
We truly are like no other, and if you're looking for a business that support development, career progression and international career opportunities look no further.
Below is a list some other reasons why you should work here:
- No KPI's - use your creativity and commercial acumen to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the Covent Garden area
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand - this year we are heading to Vegas!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Results focused
- Articulate and professional manner
- Educated to a high standard and able to communicate with highly qualified candidates with confidence
- A desire to progress in the recruitment field
Apply now or contact Liz Boston directly 0207 509 8414.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071493