Our client are a busy and growing Accountancy Practice based in Preston. This role is available due to growth. They offer free parking, there are good transport links to the office for non-drivers.
Accounts Senior in Practice
- Finishing Accounts
- Reviewing accounts work
- Ad-hoc client work
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Accountancy Practice experience 2 + years
- MAAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Qualified or nearly qualified or QBE.
- Experience with IRIS and / or Xero is preferred (full training given).
- 28 Days Holiday which includes bank holidays.
- Christmas eve off as an extra, closed over Christmas (using 3 days holiday)
- Occasional work outings including bowling, meals and other team building experiences
- Can accrue time in Lieu
- Pay review after 6 months and then Annually.
- Salary up to £36,000
Currently working in Practice looking for a move for progression and more experience.
Perhaps you are commuting into the City and want to move more locally?
Why not get in touch.