Senior Compliance Analyst - General Insurance - £50,000
Market leading general insurer seeks to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst, into a newly created role, designed to ensure that the business has a robust compliance framework in place to effectively manage regulatory risk.
Working as part of a talented team the post holder will assist in the following key areas:
- Establishing, maintaining and enhancing a compliance framework which allows the business to comply with FCA, PRA and Lloyd's requirements.
- Managing regulatory relationships.
- Ensuring compliance with Lloyd's Minimum Standards.
- Acting as a point of contact for compliance queries.
- Compliance monitoring and assurance along with the production of required MI.
- Carrying out regulatory driven projects or work streams as required.
- Oversight of regulatory requests, returns and timetable.
- Promoting Compliance awareness within the business.
- Developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including underwriters, to ensure that compliance processes are fully embedded within the business.
The ideal candidate will have gained prior compliance experience within the general insurance sector, ideally Lloyd's market. The role will be suited to an analytical individual with a proactive approach, a confident communication style and a desire to continually develop and deepen their regulatory expertise.
Please apply along with a copy of your CV.