Financial Project Manager - Financial Services
Finance Project Manager - Financial Service
Nottingham - Please note there will be international travel
My client is a leading Financial Services client based in Nottingham. We are looking for a Financial Project Manager to support a large global transformation programme of 16 projects covering Group Finance, Regional Finance and Business Units. The purpose of the programme is to reduce the cost of finance and realise the Target Operating Model out of shared service centres.
This role will be picking up 3 revenue related projects under this programme. The charters have been initiated and should be in place before the Project Manager starts.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Project Manager who has previously focused on Financial focused projects and programmes
- Strong experience of dealing with the overhead of governance within a programme
- Good planning skills (any MS Project experience is a bonus)
- Risk & Issue Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project reporting
- Resilliance and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Vendor management experience as one of the projects will be ensuring vendor delivers what is required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75077897