The Hive Group of companies, based in Edgware, which includes Barnet Football Club is going through exciting times and is seeking to expand its accounts team.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a successful, vibrant organisation and work in a busy division which is part of a wider group of companies.
Our progressive Group has a history of providing its employees with competitive earnings and the opportunity to work within a rewarding and engaging environment evidenced by the length of time the Group has been trading and the number of clients retained.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the successful candidate will become part of a busy accounts department dealing with:
- All aspects of the purchase ledger and payments across all group companies within the division
- Daily transaction processing
- Cash receipts reconciliations
- Sales ledger processing
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and experience needed
- Good working knowledge of Sage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
Salary / Hours / Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Core hours Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm, plus additional hours as required to include some weekends in line with the needs of the business
- Discounts on food / beverages / onsite gym
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Please submit your CV, together with a covering letter, outlining your reasons for applying plus your salary expectations.