Assistant Accountant Bath £20,000 - £25,000
As an Assistant Accountant, you’ll be working for a fast-growth, technology company. Our client has recently secured a significant sum of external funding to invest in further expansion. They’re located on the outskirts of Bath in a beautiful, converted country barn.
This expansion has resulted in the need to recruit a new dedicated finance function. As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the wider business with accounting duties and smooth running of the function.
This is a permanent position paying between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, based on experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Posting payments
- Ensuring invoices are sent out
- Credit note analysis
- Maintaining excel cashbook
- Matching payments to approved invoices
- Chasing backup VAT receipts
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting with the audit process
- Completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good excel skills
- Happy to work in a small team
- Previous similar experience (bank reconciliations, invoicing and general bookkeeping)
If you would like to apply, please click below or contact Lucie Brown.