Compliance Manager CF11
A fast-growing award-winning investment business based in the South East, managing a range of asset classes including multi-asset, UK equities, global equities and fixed interest is seeking a Compliance Manager to join its expanding team.
As the Compliance Manager, your duties will be to:
• Accept and liaise on SARs as required from time to time
• Assist on any tipping off scenarios that arise and coaching of staff
• Prepare the annual MLRO Report
• Update and maintain relevant policies
• Liaise on financial crime issues with outside parties e.g. administrators, police, regulatory bodies and industry bodies
• Maintain the Financial Crime Framework and conduct annual reviews
• Prepare reports to relevant boards and committees
• From time to time, check promotional material produced by the marketing department providing feedback on any changes required to ensure agreement with FCA rules.
• Assist in the day to day management of agreed projects
• Attend relevant industry breakfast briefings, seminars and conferences, as appropriate
To be a successful Compliance Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in compliance and money laundering in the finance industry, preferably in fund management
• Communication skills with the ability to communicate effective – both written and verbally at all levels
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Good administrative and personal organisational skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Good IT skills / ability to use Microsoft Office and Excel
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75078898