Audit Semi- Senior - Top Accounting firm
Audit Semi-Senior ( part- qualified)
Reading based up to £35K + Study + bens
Due to continued growth our client is a highly reputable Top 15 Accounting and Advisory firm in the UK now has a requirement to recruit for an Audit Semi-Senior to join their audit/assurance team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of client based assignments, ensuring the team's audit work and reporting is of high quality. This role will include leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients. The person in this role will also contribute to the success of the business unit, which will involve wider business and people development.
The role requirements
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA qualification
- Significant auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP).
- Experience of Non Profits, pensions and corporates desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and ideally Caseware
- A passion for client service.
Your people responsibilities:
- Demonstrating personal commitment to work and team success; showing positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process/situations when appropriate.
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed.
- Providing and being receptive to regular and constructive feedback that improves self and others. Continually developing skills and knowledge.
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coaching junior members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
There is scope to progress and develop your career with added training and support. There is also a very strong work/life balance culture within the firm.
Please apply with your CV for more information on this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75088519