Exceptional opportunity to join a fast paced distributor, you will play a key role in the financial management of joint ventures, providing commercial support business partnering with senior stakeholders
Rapidly growing SME sourcing and supplying globally with HQ in Nottingham
- Great opportunity, initially a contract role but could become permanent for the right candidate.
- Participate in Finance meetings within the operated ventures.
- Provide Joint Venture information with regards to budget and planning purposes for internal mid term planning process
- Ensure accurate coding and monitoring of payments for the Joint Ventures
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations for the respective Joint Venture Bank accounts
- Perform monthly accruals for value of work done on a monthly basis
- Answering queries from the Joint Venture Partners, related to the Joint Venture Statements and cash calls.
- Daily liaison with vendors, accounts payable and operations.
- Assist client Finance with any ad-hoc reporting and information requests related to Joint Venture
You will be a Qualified accountant, commercially minded with the ability work witha diverse stakeholder commuity. You will also be available to start at short notice and have the flexibility to travel, sometimes Europe wide
£250-£300p/d possibly temp to perm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071257