Junior Credit Controller
- Larger business that offers any aspiring Credit Controller the opportunity to develop your skillset.
- Varied and interesting role in a diverse and supportive team.
This company is going through a period of expansion and is looking to aid its cashflow by recruiting a Junior Credit Controller, with the aim of building up their experience as you start/continue your career within Credit/Accountancy.
They have been around Oxfordshire for many years and are a well known employer.
The main aspects of the Junior Credit Controller based in Burford will be to:
- Contact your own portfolio of clients to discuss and investigate overdue invoices
- Arranging for overdue invoices to be resolved and all repayment plans to be signed and agreed.
- Allocation of invoices once payment has been received
- Reviews of key accounts and investigation of trends alongside the credit control supervisor
- Being the first point of contact for any financial queries
- Resolving issues and working in an ever changing environment whilst providing the highest level of financial support
The successful Junior Credit Controller will be able to demonstrate the reasons why a career within Credit/Finance is appealing as well as drawing on any relevant experience that they feel will translate to the role.
The Burford based Junior Credit Controller will come with:
- Competitive salary of £16,000 to £20,000
- Chance to learn and develop within a structured environment
- Career growth and progression in a larger company
- Great springboard for your Finance Career
- Friendly working environment and supportive team
- Competitive holidays and pension environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75081262