FP&A Head - Consumer Group
The role will be responsible for the overall planning and financial management for the APAC Region.
Global well-known company with stable business growth in China
- Manage the overall planning cycle of APAC, including month end reporting, rolling forecast, performance review with key stakeholders.
- Establish trusted working relationship with the BU finance team, to ensure good visibility and timely communication on financial performance / business updates.
- Lead the finance workstream of strategic plan development. Actively participate in strategic discussions, understand implications of business strategy in terms of investments and growth, translate action plans into multi-year commitments.
- Perform scenario analysis to enable better anticipation of business / financial outcomes and table corresponding trade-offs for management discussions.
- Monthly monitoring and analysis for CBU overhead spending, identify R&O and drive continuous optimization in process and compliance.
Profile12+ years of experience in Finance with solid background in Accounting as well as FP&A, in a multinational organization.Previous responsibility of P&L management, preferably in consumer goods or FMCG industry.Experience in multi-category / portfolio management a plus.Bachelor degree in Business Management or Finance preferred.
APAC exposure and decision power is offered
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.