Personal Tax Advisor
We are currently working with a market leading accountancy practice who are continuing to expand, both in the UK and overseas. With this continued growth, they are very keen to add a Personal Tax Advisor to join their existing team based in their Exeter office.
Working as part of a small team, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing an allocated portfolio of work under the supervision of a senior colleague
- Supporting in the development of tax trainees
- Dealing with the compliance of tax processing and preparation of tax returns
- Maintain and develop client relationships through professional and efficient verbal and written contact.
- Contact with HM Revenue and other third parties
To be successful for this role, you will ideally be:
- ATT or CTA qualified or studying, or, you will have developed extensive Tax knowledge through practical experience of working in a similar role.
- Able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a sense of professionalism and autonomy.
- The ability to work as part of a team,
- A proven track record of working in a professional environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072276