Finance Transformation Manager - Project Manager
Our client is a well-renowned Australian Arts organisation. They have built up a strong reputation for their groundbreaking events in recent years. Their close-knit and high-performing team are currently seeking a talented Finance Transformation Manager to focus purely on projects for the next 12 months.
Working closely with the CFO and Finance Manager. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Documenting existing processes and implementing new processes (with documentation)
- Compliance (FBT, overdue Workers Comp etc.)
- Leading negotiations on new leases and insurances
- Leading an expense system roll-out
- Cleaning up the Fixed Asset Register
- Reviewing the payroll system and processes
- Other adhoc projects as the role progresses
To be successful in this Projects role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience Project Manager / Financial Controller with a projects focus / Finance Business Partner
- Professional qualification (CPA/CA/CIMA etc.)
- Demonstrated achievements on leading and driving change on your resume
- Systems implementation experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project Management accreditation is highly regarded
- Less than 1 weeks’ notice
If you are keen to apply for this role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 6142 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.