Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant, Finance, Stretford, Permanent, £24000 - £26000
A large not for profit organisation offering an excellent specialist service to communities across Greater Manchester.
This Assistant Management Accountant position has been created to provide further support to a busy Finance function.
Main duties will include;
- preparation of monthly management accounts
- balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- month end journals & accruals
- assisting with budget setting
- monitoring spend and advising managers when appropriate in relation to overspend.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have held a similar role previously - ideally you will also have not for profit experience.
ACCA/CIMA studiers would be preferred but not essential.
There are range of benefits on offer here including;
- free parking
- study support
- career progression
- flexible working hours
- 25 days + holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074919