My client, an international organisation based in South Kent, is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 12 month contract. The purpose of the role is to provide financial support for the company and Treasury Control functions for the UK group. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax return and support to year end external audit
- For actual, plan & LE reporting - produce P&L/commentary
- Monthly Sarbox reports (including maintenance of lease summary for UK group)
- Management of Fixed Cost model and monthly preparation and analysis of SSC (inc IM, global & Hq) cost centres for actual, plan & LE reporting
- Communication with cost centre managers - manage expectations and provide support as required
- Understand and apply correct accounting treatment in line with UK & US GAAP reporting
- Development of relationships with local banking partners and corporate treasury team
- Support the business with ad hoc queries as they arise
- Project work
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant or Passed Finalist with excellent Excel skills.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074848