A well-established multi sited leisure business with over 150 units across the UK is seeking a Financial Accountant based in Milton Keynes to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as a pension, study support and a bonus.
The company is owned by a German International business that trades in more than 40 companies. This role is ideal opportunity to further develop your financial accounting from a general ledger background.
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will be to:
• Oversee the cash management function within this multisite environment
• Cash flow reporting and forecasting. Understand changes in the business and how they impact cash
• Produce high quality, accurate balance sheet reports and analysis
• Review balance sheet reconciliations, keeping track of potential risks or opportunities
• Manage audit process for interim and year end audits
• Assist Tax Manager as required
• Implement, develop and continually reappraise reporting procedures and internal controls for the purpose of maintaining accurate records
• Develop and implement controls and processes around cash management, cost control and revenue streams
• Ensure the company is adhering to the correct Group Reporting structures.
To be a successful Financial Accountant you will have the following skills and expereicne:
• Experience of Multi – Site Business highly desirable.
• Part-Qualified / finalist / qualified Accountant
• Experience of multi-site business is highly desirable
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems utilising technology, strong skills working with MS Excel and SAP, advanced IT skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071282