£30,000 - £38,000
Chase and Holland are recruiting for our Nottingham based client who is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their successful, growing team on a permanent basis. An exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Part Qualified candidate looking to join a company that has grown by 300% in the last three years. Looking for a dynamic Management Accountant / Finance Manager to come on board who will play an important part to getting the business to 100million turnover. This is a newly created position within the finance team. Looking for someone with good project experience and understanding of profitability/problems/timescales anything that will impact on GP or EBITDA for the period / year. Someone looking to grow as a Management Accountant in their career and run with this role.
The role of Management Accountant will involve but not be limited to;
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Go through COS each month to make sure all postings are in the correct place
- Maintenance of projects on ERP System ensuring they are in line with projections at month end
- Monthly Mgmt Forecasts production
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations monthly submitted to FC for review
- Build profitability down to to advise on profit / loss making customers / projects
- Segment profitability by customer / sector and by revenue and cost stream
- Customer profitability analysis
- Check & authorise all cheque payments - including CIS / VAT checks
- Vat Returns & Fuel Scale Charge – split between 2
- National Statistics completion
The ideal Management Accountant my client is looking for is either part qualified or qualified (ACCA/CIMA) with excellent knowledge and experience in both project and management accounts. The successful candidate will have detail management accounts experience and will be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret high volumes of information. On offer is a salary of between £30,000 - £38,000 with the chance of study support.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072328