Senior Tax Manager
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager to join a leading Accountancy Practice. You must be able to demonstrate experience of managing a diverse portfolio of Entrepreneurial and HNWI clients, you will also be working directly with an experienced partner team.
You will be:
- Successful in developing new business opportunities through effective networking and able to illustrate considerable advisory/consultancy experience.
- An excellent people-manager with previous experience of coaching and developing trainees.
- Confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organised, enthusiastic, thorough, with a systematic approach, and the ability to work to deadlines
You will have:
- Professional qualifications. Ideally CTA and ACA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years post qualified experience working in a private client tax environment.
- Excellent IT Skills and a good standard of education
This role will appeal to individuals who aspire to progress their career to Director level.
Keen to be actively involved in business development, a key element of the role, you will have proven advisory and compliance experience and will be used to delivering both personal tax compliance services and associated tax planning advice. Please forward your details ASAP.
£Competitive +Excellent Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071902