Senior Internal Auditor
This is a brand new position for a Senior Internal Auditor, newly created in order to expand a small team. This position offers excellent exposure and with the Head of Internal Audit reporting into the CEO you can ensure support from senior management.
Our client is a well-respected and long-established private bank based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They have a real appreciation of the importance of retaining their staff so there are endless opportunities for development and good internal mobility ensures that you continue to be challenged and stimulated.
Responsibilities, as Senior Internal Auditor, include:-
- Carrying out audit assignments from planning to reporting and making sound recommendations
- Work with management to develop solutions and address any weaknesses
- Getting involved in transformation and change projects from an audit perspective
- Developing strong relationships by partnering with stakeholders across the business to promote a culture of control awareness
As successful Senior Internal Auditor you will be:-
- A professionally qualified auditor or accountant
- A candidate with Internal Audit experience from within a Financial services organisation or sector - relevant External Audit experience from practice
- Experience in Asset Management or Private Banking would be ideal but is not essential
This position is offering £50,000 - £55,000 reflecting the amount of experience our client is looking for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074530