PEGlobal are looking for a Supplier Coordinator for our multinational biotechnology client based in the Middlesex area.
In this international role, the successful candidate will play a key role in working with internal customers and external suppliers to manage the Scope of Work process and associated financial commitments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the companies colleagues in the UK and US to request supplier proposals
- Facilitating the finalization of detailed service descriptions (Scopes of Work)
- Overseeing the execution of the corresponding financial commitment (Purchase Order)
- Monitoring the Scope of Work and associated budget throughout the lifetime of the clinical study, adjusting as appropriate
Desired Background and skillset of the successful candidate
- With science- or business-based A level(s), or qualified by experience, the individual will have built up a good knowledge of clinical trial operations through working in a CRO or through time spent in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiar with the practical, technical and financial aspects of contracting and vendor selection, the individual will have proven experience of managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Good project management skills through the individual substantial experience of working in an international, collaborative environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate with, influence and manage people at all levels, internally and externally, as well as the initiative, attention to detail and analytical skills to successfully control major projects
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074228