Senior Payroll Officer
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Senior Payroll Officer on a permanent basis for a Not for Profit organisation based in central Leeds
A well known and highly regarded Not for Profit organisation are looking for a Senior Payroll Officer to add to their established Payroll team. They are ideally situated within Central Leeds and offer a range of great employee benefits.
This is a newly created role where you will report into the Payroll Manager and have an important role alongside them
Duties will include but are not limited to, overseeing the payroll team, collating payment information, making payments, reconciling salaries, developing systems, producing P45s, P11s etc, calculating payroll, dealing with any queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- have previously worked in Payroll and is confident working with high volumes ESSENTIAL
- be confident dealing with queries ESSENTIAL
- be able to work as part of a team ESSENTIAL
- have excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL
- have a high attention to details DESIRABLE
£26,000-£30,000+ permanent opportunity + Leeds based + Senior Payroll Officer + Not for Profit Organisation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75073184