I am recruiting for a semi senior role at a great practice in the heart of Stoke. My client is a really fast growing business who are looking for a candidate who has a couple of years experience and can help them continue with this growth and become a valuable asset to the team.
My client is a leading accountancy practice based in Stoke, looking for an ambitious and skilled candidate to join their fast growing team. They offer a really wide range of experience including all aspects of accounts and audit, to ensure their members of staff who are in training are in the best position to complete their studies.
Semi-senior role includes:
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Providing assistance to the in charge auditor on audits
- Preparing corporation tax returns for manager review
- Preparing meeting documents for accounts meetings
- Preparing management accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working in practice
- AAT finalist or early stages of ACA/ACCA
- great interpersonal skills
Competitive salary & full study support package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074756