Location: Loughton, Essex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on the experience.
A growing Technology company is currently looking to recruit an Accountant for their professional and enthusiastic team. You will report directly to the Group Financial Controller and will be part of a team of 5.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Postings of ledgers and bank reconciliations.
- Preparing the month end management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow statements.
- Liaising and interaction with technical teams to obtain data and issue invoices on timely basis.
- Interaction with both customers and suppliers.
- Providing key data to the management.
- VAT returns and ability to learn regional taxation matters.
- Ensuring data entry is carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring month end deadlines are met and reporting is accurate.
- Various ad-hoc reporting as and when required.
Requirements to become the Accountant:
- ACCA/CIMA or AAT (or equivalent).
- At least, 5 years previous accounting/finance experience.
- Previous industry experience is desirable.
- Experienced with customer contracts is a must.
- Sage 200 experience and Sage line 50 payroll.
- Advanced excel knowledge is a must (pivots & volooks etc).
- Working knowledge of generally used office software (word, power point etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and willing to go that extra mile.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Accountant role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071004