An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading and reputable accountancy practice who boast a very strong foothold and presence within the region.
This is a role which requires prior experience of working in a tax specialist/consultancy role, as you will be responsible for providing an exemplary service to a variety of high net worth individuals based in both the UK and overseas.
Reporting into a senior partner, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of tax cases, including non-resident and non-domiciled individuals, as well as a variety of senior figures and personnel
- Supervise inputting of information where this is done by other members of staff
- Reviewing and supervising the work of other tax members within the tax department
- Liaise and deal with client enquires in relation to their tax issues and liabilities
- Ensure any unsettled issues are referred to the appropriate partner; including the initial handling and identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues
- Maintain direct contact with clients and HMRC
- Assist in the provision of consultancy tax advice for private clients
The successful individual will:
- Have previous experience in a tax compliance consultancy role
- Be ACA/AAT or CTA /ATT qualified (or equivalent).
- Excellent technical ability
- Possess up to date and relevant knowledge of necessary tax matters and be fully aware and conversant with compliance standards
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072303