Commercial Financial Analyst
SF Group are currently recruiting for an exciting Commercial Financial Analyst position for a fast growing manufacturing company in Derbyshire. This business has witnessed double digit growth over the last 6 years, and continues to have strong growth plans for the future; which has resulted in the requirement for a Commercial Financial Analyst.
As the Commercial Financial Analyst, you will be part of a European finance team, with a focus on managing the raw material cost on a European level, as well as providing manufacturing analysis for the UK production site.
- Support the coordination of European profitability initiatives to ensure the achievement of the financial targets
- Raw Material Cost Reporting & Analyses
- Perform monthly cost analyses based on actual raw material cost vs. plan
- Partner with the purchasing department in order to validate the forecasted cost, visualise the future impact versus plan and identification of the future risks and opportunities
- Facilitate the process of cost improvement activities and validation of the savings reported
- Assisting with the monthly manufacturing analyses
- Working with the operations and supply chain teams in implementing changes and tracking the success of process changes
- Support operations with analytics on a day to day to drive business decisions from a financial perspective
- Support with the monthly forecast and yearly operating plan process
You will be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), working towards your qualification or qualified by experience, as long as you have the right analytical experience to be able to support a fast growing business. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to business partner and build rapport with the rest of the business. You will have excellent Excel skills, with the ability to manage large data sets, build models and add value through your analysis. Manufacturing is desirable but not essential, as long as you have excellent analytical and business partnering skills in order to add strength and value to the business.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the business as it is witnessing impressive growth into a newly created role, where you will have the opportunity to use your initiative to implement your ideas and make the role your own. You will have wide exposure across the business internationally, and with senior level managers and will be able to make a name for yourself quickly. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop and grow in your role, and the business offers a full development plan.
If this sounds like the exciting and commercial role that you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072930