Finance Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis
We understand what's at the heart of work - and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe - in more than 160 countries - our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
This Finance Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role is to support the North, South and Central Europe FP&A manager within International Operations. Main focus will be supporting the core FP&A activities including outlook/planning processes, business analysis and reporting to senior management.
The region consists of 11 countries and specific support to be provided where required.
- Prepare/provide monthly reporting to senior management with comparisons to outlook/plan and prior year including appropriate analysis.
- Support quarterly outlook and annual plan processes - help to coordinate the business units to achieve a timely and accurate submission for each cycle.
- Assist with the implementation of a new Hyperion rolling forecast tool and maintaining the tool thereafter.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, as required, to provide accurate insight to business issues and variances to plan/outlooks/YoY.
- Identify opportunities for simplification and streamline activities. Work with the countries within the region to introduce common processes and share best practices.
- Support specific countries on activities when required, including ad-hoc analysis and specific projects.
- Good communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to analyse data using key tools and techniques.
- Computer literate specifically with advanced use of Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal customers
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Multinational company experience is a desirable, although not essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75073458