Interim Financial Controller
- To ensure the integrity of the Company's ledgers and associated systems.
- To produce the monthly Board reporting pack and analysis to agreed timescales.
- To be the main point of contact and liaison for the company financial audit.
- To produce annual statutory accounts.
- To control the production and development of the Company's Business Plan, budgets and forecasting.
- To manage 2 Finance department staff and work in conjunction with the Management Accountant to ensure the day to day running of the department.
- To identify training needs within the department and make suitable recommendations for action.
- To seek improvements in the Company's information systems (manual and electronic) - including improving the company's reporting of financial information.
- To identify and evaluate areas for improvement of profit with particular regard to margin improvement and cost reductions.
- To implement and maintain an Accounting Standards Manual.
- To implement a set of company wide KPI's - specifically but not wholly centered around financial indicators.
- To participate in Ad-Hoc projects and/or analysis as and when required.
Please note that this role is initially offered on a six month contract basis. Therefore candidates must be available immediately or at short notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072057