Project Finance Analyst
FINANCE ANALYST - PROJECTS
Amazing opportunity has come up within one of the UK's leading merchant banks for an exceptional Finance Analyst who wants to immerse themselves in the Financial Operations Project area, and who wants a pivotal role where they will be directly adding value to the organisation on a daily basis.
This opportunity really needs someone with stellar communication and analytical skills, and who has the ability to steer and make business critical recommendations for both new and existing process improvements.
On a daily basis, you'll be heavily involved the following:
- Reporting to senior stakeholders in the business and attending key meetings
- Supporting the Financial Operations team in terms of highlighting opportunities which will create new revenue streams
- Supporting the team to complete regular control checks
- Producing MI for use at strategy meetings including Joint Ventures and Adviser Balanced Business Scorecards
- Advising on how best to develop and maintain future processes for revenue recognitionThis role is definitely for an ambitious analyst who may well currently be working in the FS sector and be looking for their next upwards career move. These roles don't come up every day, so if you feel you can meet the needs of this highly prestigious business and want to add value, please contact me for immediate discussion
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75073795