Interim Internal Auditor
An exciting new opportunity to lead the internal audit for a major global business.
Our client are a PE backed B2B business with a global service offering. This interim internal audit role is a new role created to support the rapidly expanding company. Internal mobility is excellent and while this role is a 6 month contract there is the opportunity to become permanent.
- With a dotted line into the CFO, the successful interim internal auditor will be responsible for leading the internal audit programme across locations and business units
- This is a standalone position offering autonomy and flexibility
- Conduct risk-based audit reviews
- Proactively identify new areas for review
- Identify weaknesses in the controls and processes and provide recommendations to process owners for improvement
- Continual development of processes, procedures and controls
- Liaise with external audit team
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years post qualification audit experience (internal or external) and be willing to travel internationally (Europe, Middle East)
In return you will receive a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074794