Payroll and Contracts Administrator
Payroll and Contracts Administrator - Warrington, £16,000-£18,000 salary, Mon to Fri office hours, 37.5 hours.
Benefits - Company annual bonus, sociable working hours, career progression opportunities, 23 days holiday increasing to 27, bank holidays off, 5% company pension, life insurance, free parking, excellent company culture.
J2 are proud to be recruiting on behalf of this award winning payroll and accountancy from based in stylish offices in Warrington. Establish over 20 years, this award winning company is looking for a Payroll and Contracts Administrator to join their growing team. Successful candidates will benefit from and excellent salary of £16,000-£18,000 with up to 15% annual bonus, excellent benefits package and career progression opportunities.
We are seeking professional and enthusiastic Contracts and Payroll Administrators to provide a first class service to customers and contracts. With over 20 years' experience this company have garnered an amazing reputation in their market for providing fantastic payroll solutions saving contract workers money. They have doubled in size over the past 2 years due to significant investment and are continuing to grow rapidly. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment and with a company that can offer progression and a genuine long-term career. This role would be ideal for an experienced payroll administrator looking to take the next step in their career or a recent graduate.
The Role - Payroll and Contracts Administrator
- Process payroll, contractor procedures and timesheets
- Completed month end and reconciliations
- Ensure all payments are correct and on time
- Work accurately to deadlines
- Process invoices and timesheets to multiple specifications
- Monitor leavers and new starters
- Process terms and conditions
- Provide first class customer service
The Ideal Candidate - Payroll and Contracts Administrator
- 1 year Payroll experience required
- Able to work accurately to deadlines
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment working under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- High standard of GCSE maths and English as minimum education.
- Professional can do approach
- Friendly and approachable
- Proactive problem solvers
If you are looking for an opportunity as a Payroll and Contracts Administrator to progress your career in an award winning company this is the opportunity for you. Whether you have experience as an administrator with some exposure to payroll or you are a full time payroll administrator, don't delay, apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75072644