Assistant Management Accountant
To provide a comprehensive accounting service to the Finance department, with a particular focus on the management accounts.
My client is a market leading brand based in Cumbernauld. They offer excellent benefits and flexibility, and are willing to offer study support for the successful candidate.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities;
Preparing the Management/ Statutory accounts
Inventory & Standard Costing
Budgets and forecasts
Provide cover for the finance team when required
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will likely have the following profile;
- Part-Qualified (ACCA/ CIMA) Accountant actively working towards qualification
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems
- Excellent numeric and literacy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
My client is willing to offer a salary ranging from £22,000 - £26,000 for the successful Assistant Management Accountant in Cumbernauld. Other perks include study support, flexibility, and a wide range of further benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074626