Assistant Management Accountant
Amazing opportunity as an Assistant Management Accountant.
My client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to work alongside the Management Accountant in the Finance Division. My client is based in the Birmingham area and is looking to take on the applicant immediately.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets and cash flows
- Assisting the Management Accountant by supporting departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Exposure in a similar role
- Confidently use Excel, creating pivot tables, v look ups
- Flexible working hours
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75074703