A leading business based in Burnley, have created a new and exciting role for a Commercial Analyst, CIMA/ACCA/ACA (or overseas equivalent), to support their continued growth.
The business have experienced 25% year on year growth and have now identified the need for a commercially astute and ambitious accountant to join the team. They would expect that the successful applicant would progress into a senior Finance Business Partnering role within 18 months - 2 years as the business continues to grow and acquire.
Working closely with the finance manager and business partnering across the business the Commercial Analyst will help the business in understanding key drivers, influencing profitability and assisting in driving growth.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst will include:
- Provide reporting and analysis for operational areas
- Reporting and analysis to support key commercial projects and the decision making process
- Assist the finance manager in providing support to the head of operations and senior stakeholders throughout the month for profitability reviews and forecasting
- Provide support to internal stakeholders in relation to pricing and forecasting
- Ad hoc revenue and operations related projects and financial modelling including making revisions to profitability models and bonus calculation models
- Delivering the month end reporting pack, providing commentary and analysis to the senior team
Key Skills of the Commercial Analyst preferred:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong level of communication skills, able to liaise at board level
- Excellent commercial outlook
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that can offer a true career opportunity. This commercial job is key to supporting the business as they strive grow and increase profitability.
Please contact Gary Darlington on or 0161 240 7474
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75066190