Workforce Management Forecasting Analyst - Contact Centre
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Workforce Management Forecasting Analyst to join its contact centre operations based in the North West. The purpose of the role is to enable the business to understand, plan and manage workforce demand.
Key duties include:
- Produce short term and long term forecasts from capacity planning to tactical intra-day forecasts
- Be the gate keeper of all forecasts, and service predictions within the individual contact centre/ back office business units
- Provide the management team with reports on demand trends and planning assumptions.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce overall volumes in the contact centre & back office business units
- Proactively challenge the status quo and be capable of establishing, through negotiation and rational articulation of logic, changes to existing processes and internal delivery by other functions & departments.
- Produce ad-hoc reports/requests as directed by the WFM Manager
- Adhere to the WFM/controls framework
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of forecasting within a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Advanced PC skills, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding time management, organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ideally knowledge and experience of Inbound and Outbound Contact technologies, such as Avaya, Genesys and Aspect
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75065730