Senior Accountant (Qualified)
Senior Accountant (Qualified)
A lifestyle that adds up…
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional accountancy service and would thrive as part of an ambitious and growing business? If so, and you’d love the lifestyle of living and working within the region voted number four in Lonely Planet’s top places in the world to visit in 2017, read on to find out more about this superb opportunity.
Who will I be working with?
With long standing foundations, Williams Denton is a leading supplier of accountancy and tax support solutions in North Wales. Focused on providing a first class service to companies and personal clients, the professional and proactive team of over 35 personnel working from two North Wales based offices, have gained the business an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever growing client base.
What will the role of Senior Accountant entail?
As an ambitious and driven Accountant you’ll join the experienced, client focused team based in the Llandudno office, providing outstanding levels of service to a diverse portfolio of clients by undertaking the following;
- Producing financial accounts for a wide range of businesses including limited, sole trader, partnership, LLPs etc.
- Managing work flow within the team and attending planning meetings
- Managing, reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
- Assisting the Audit Partner with audit assignments including managing the Audit Team
- Providing a management accounts service to clients including KPI reviews
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Supporting the team with more complex accounts work (intercompany transactions, FRS102 etc.)
What will I need in order to be considered for this Senior Accountant role?
- Proven experience gained within a private accountancy practice environment, accompanied by an ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification, or equivalent
- Understand the importance of providing outstanding levels of customer service and willing to go above and beyond to deliver
- Ability to work with a variety of computerised accounting systems
- Strong team player whilst able to work autonomously
- Determination and a can do attitude
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be joining a successful, well established company where your efforts and results will be recognised and rewarded. You’ll have the opportunity to be a key part of its ongoing success, with scope for further development.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000, level dependent on current experience. Plus monthly company performance based bonus. Consideration will be given to cover relocation expenses where applicable.
Benefits: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and a generous 5% non-contributory pension scheme
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business and client needs.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llandudno (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Senior Accountant (Qualified) vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Williams Denton. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Williams Denton, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75066492