This Accounts Senior will be joining a fast paced department which provides a full range of accounting and management information services to companies of all sizes.
This is the fastest growing department within the business and it is also expected to play a key role in providing
services around HMRC's Making Tax Digital initiative.
Large independent with significant growth plans over the next 5 years
- preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts on accounts clients
- preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other ad hoc duties given to them
- develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
- must be able to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the accounts team and other departments as well as clients, thinking on their fee at all times in a pressurised atmosphere
- reviewing the work of the the Semi-Senior.
- qualified accountant
- ?VAT return experience
- self motivated, efficient and hard working
- attention to detail
- able to keep up-to-date with accounting legislation and attend courses
- have knowledge of accounting rules
- high level of IT literacy
- meticulous in maintaining records
- good communication skills
- able to interact positively with staff and clients at all levels
- must be able to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- able to deal with deadlines
excellent package and benefits with genuine career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055658