Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a large company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit for a Financial Accountant. This vacancy has arisen due to the business growing and an internal promotion.
- This job will report to the Financial Controller and will be supporting the finance team to ensure accurate and timely reporting and robust internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurately monthly reporting
- Preparation and posting of prepayments and accurals
- Stock and cost product valuation
- Gross margin calculation and revenue verification
- Fixed assets, balancing of control accounts and trial balance review
- Internal controls
- Annual statutory accounts and returns
Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with previous experience in a financial accounting position or looking for their first move from a practice environment. You will need good attention to detail, have the drive and ability to solve problems and have good IT skills
Generous bonus scheme, 6% pension, on site parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75063025