Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Lower Parkstone, Dorset
Working Hours: 9am-5.30pm - Monday - Friday
An opportunity has opened for a hardworking and motivated Bookkeeper to join a well-established company in the Lower Parkstone / Ashley Cross area.
- Responsible for maintaining the Company Accounts in day-to-day operations
- Reporting to the Directors with regard to all financial and accounting activities
Key areas of responsibility:
- Sage Line 50 accounts
- Accounts up to Trial Balance and Managements accounts
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Manage Foreign Currency accounts
- Good knowledge of VAT including EC sales
- Sage Payroll including pensions contributions
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified by experience, if not to AAT standard, and to be Sage proficient.
- A sound knowledge of double entry book keeping to TB level and working knowledge of cash book, sales and purchase ledger.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work within a team and on one's own, within a fast moving environment
- A high level of personal organisation and planning ability.
- Strong and able communicator, able to convey information clearly and accurately verbally and in writing.
Not Essential but useful to have -
- Moss rules
- Groupon Transactions
- Magento System
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75052550