- Deliver 'Superior' customer service for our clients and customers
- Ability to view department's workload for claims and task reassignments
- Contribute to a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement
- Assist with consistent review of processes and potential risks to ensure the department operates in the most efficient manner possible
- Ensure that all incoming post/emails
- Ensure proactive communications with clients by telephone where possible
- Ensure allocated claims set ups are properly managed
- Performs independent reviews of policy benefits and approves expenses for claims cases
- Proactively handle escalated calls
- Participates in self-development
- Authorise claims for settlement
- Works closely with the other parts of the organisation for the overall objective of improved customer service
- Shift pattern is -8.00-20.00 Monday to Sunday (including some bank holidays) with a working week of 37.5 hours.
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C and above or equivalent or demonstrate relevant experience
- Experience of technical claims assessing
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Effective time management to be able to multi-task
- Strong communicator at all levels, verbally and written
- To work with integrity independently or as part of a team to achieve personal and business objectives.
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail.
- Able to self-reflect/analyse, actively seek feedback to identify strengths and personal development areas.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055321