**TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT REQUIRED**
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a organisation in Coventry, to appoint a Accounts Assistant.
Our client is currently recruiting for a strong Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Department on a long term temporary basis. They are seeking a confident, who can work both independently and as part of a small team. The role of Accounts Assistant will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
· Accounts Payable
· Supplier invoices
· Bank reconciliations
· Dealing with queries
· Contacting the various departments by telephone or email
· Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
· Have experience of Sage and proficiency in Excel is also required.
· Have a previous track-record in a similar finance role is a necessity
· Be confident in manipulating large volumes of data
· Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
· Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
This role will last for 9-12 months on a temporary basis.
The role will pay circa £10 per hour dependent on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75061722