Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Accountant to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Personal Accountant to join Giant’s dynamic and highly professional team.
Key responsibilities of the Personal Accountant
- Contact to a portfolio of clients, with overall responsibility for service delivery to these clients.
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries, and control of delegated work.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory and management accounts where applicable.
- Ensuring client service levels are met.
- Ensuring statutory filings are on time and accurate, to include but not limited to: VAT returns, Annual Accounts, Companies House Filings, Self-Assessment & corporation tax returns.
- Ensuring that all instructions taken from clients, are in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that all static data for their portfolio of clients are up to date and accurate.
- Any tasks as set from time to time by the Practice Manager.
Skills needed to become our Personal Accountant
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- 2 years industry experience
- Desirable - IRIS software application
- Good Microsoft skills – Excel and Word
- Team worker
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- IR35 knowledge and application experience
- Experience of working with a portfolio of clients
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 per annum
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Personal Accountant please click ‘Apply’ now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75070682