A leading Commercial Company based near Uxbridge are currently recruiting for a Controlling Analyst role on a permanent basis. You will be a Part Qualified Accountant active studier and have used SAP recently or currently.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Variance analysis
- Prepare, process and analyse monthly costing
- Business Partnering
- Continuously challenging and improving current financial analysis and reporting
- Process and review SAP forecasting input on a monthly basis
- Oversee the timely and accurate management of all monthly actual and forecast reporting
- Work with local and HQ finance and commercial operations teams to optimise systems and processes
- Person Specification:
- CIMA or ACCA or ACA part qualified (Strategic level)
- Experience in Business Partnering / Commercial Finance
- Experience in an FP&A environment dealing with variance analysis reporting
- Advanced excel skills - Macro (VBL) coding desirable
- Proven knowledge of SAP R3
- To achieve objectives some travel will be required to fully engage with internal and external stakeholders
If this role is of interest please apply directly to Debbie Webb or Jessica Mundy at Parkside Recruitment. If you are already registered or previously registered with Parkside please call Debbie or Jessica and speak to one of us directly.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75065589