Temporary Management Accountant
An immediate requirement has arisen for an NHS experienced Management Accountant to join this NHS trust based in Leatherhead on a 2-3 month assignment.
About The Role
Within this role you will be supporting a transitional period within the NHS trust as they go through a restructure. The Management Accounts position is a hybrid of 2 current roles but will mainly be focused on the production of the Management Accounts.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Support the provision of a robust financial management service
- Preparation of up to date, accurate and useful divisional financial management information
- Complete all assigned financial adjustments and journals for the trust, including accruals, prepayments and budget transfers
- Support the finance business partners to ensure accuracy on the month end process
- Work with the shared service provider (SBS) to ensure processing of all payments are accurate
About Our Client
This is working for an NHS Partnership trust based in Leatherhead, they are currently going through a restructure and are looking to gain support from this role during the transitional period.
We are looking for an NHS experience as this is essential for the role plus you must be immediately available.
You must have the following skills and experiences:
- Essential NHS experience from within a Hospital or Acute Trust
- Management Accounting Experience including accruals, provisions, costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Exposure to SBS would be ideal
- Immediately available and able to commit to 2-3 months
Things You Should Know
This is a temporary assignment for 2-3 months and you must work within IR35.
Commutable from: Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Sevenoaks, Slough, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Woking.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75045332