We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join the Business Services team at our clients Bury office. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with business owners as part of an experienced and expanding team.
The role will predominantly involve preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, along with the preparation of tax computations and returns for all clients.
Some of the duties will be carried out at clients' premises so a full clean driving licence will be necessary.
The successful candidate:
- Will be ACA / ACCA qualified (or qualified by experience).
- Previous experience of working in a UK practice environment is essential.
- Will have proven skills in the preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, along with the ability to prepare tax computations and returns for all clients
- Will possess a high level of IT proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel in particular), and the ability to use and adapt to various accounting packages.
- Personal tax knowledge and front line contact with clients would also be useful, along with knowledge and experience of basic tax planning.
- Previous experience of responsibility for a portfolio of clients would be useful.
- Prior experience of supervising student accountants in their day to day work would be beneficial
- Will have a full clean UK driving licence and access to own transport, with the willingness to travel to assignments when necessary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75043736