SF Group are currently recruiting for a unique and vibrant business in Derby who are looking for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. You will be part of a dynamic business and will be part of a friendly, approachable accounts team. On site parking and excellent working facilities are offered with this position, along with a competitive salary package.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and provide monthly accounts, and managing cashflows including bank reconciliations
- Preparing cashflow forecasts
- Preparing and submitting CIS returns
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Assisting budgeting and forecasting
- Bank reconciliation
- GL management and journals
- Assisting with the completion of P11Ds and PAYE settlements
- Reconcile purchase and sales ledgers
- Oversee internal payroll
- Control accounts
Skills and Experience:
- Studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of preparing a full set of management accounts
- Strong financial awareness
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Ability to successfully manipulate data and provide accurate and timely reporting
- Excellent forecasting and budgeting skills
A competitive salary is on offer to the right candidate as well as a career path that will lead you towards an FC role within the organisation.
If you feel that is the right position for you then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75052930