Assist the Payroll Manager in the efficient operation of processing payroll. Performs duties related to payroll operations, including process timesheets, compiling & verifying expenses, maintaining payroll control records, and calculating payrolls in accordance with HMRC regulations, legislation and guidelines.
- Manage in-coming timesheets to ensure that invoices are raised in a timely manner
- Process, upload and authorise all valid expenses upon delivery to meet payroll deadlines
- Compile and direct timesheets data, calculate pay adjustments and key data into AllRec
- Review and analyse payroll and expenses data for accuracy, and resolve discrepancies to ensure accurate posting to payroll records
- Run the payroll daily ensuring any deductions are made including statutory payments and holiday pay releases
- Administer all advance and recalculations requests that have been approved for payroll
- Answer a high volume of calls to deal with all queries regarding payroll and expenses
- Assist in the coordination and interaction with HMRC including FPS submission, Tax Code and NIN updates
- Process all statutory payments on a weekly basis and maintain reports
- Send payroll messages to contractors daily and post all payslips where necessary
- Record all free or reduced margin fees
- Dealing with payroll queries & errors
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with agencies and contractors to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the payroll department
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and multitask oriented.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to initiate and implement creative problem solving.
- Client first attitude
- Professional manner reflecting business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competitive spirit
- Strong personal work ethic and integrity.
- Rapid learning capacity
Private Healthcare, Pension (Optional), Dental (Optional)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75061328